All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book includes the case of the infamous Dr Crippen, executed in 1910 for poisoning and dismembering his wife in Islington; Neville Heath, who was hanged at Pentonville Prison for the brutal murder of Margery Gardner in 1946; and Ruth Ellis, the last woman to hang in Britain after being found guilty of shooting her lover outside a pub on the edge of Hampstead Heath in 1955. John J. Eddleston's carefully researched, well-illustrated and enthralling text will appeal to anyone interested in the shady side of Britain's capital city, and should give much food for thought.
- Author BiographyJohn J. Eddleston is the author of The Encyclopedia of Executions and Jack the Ripper: An Encyclopedia.
- Author(s)John J. Eddleston
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.