A Champagne Christmas: The Christmas Love-Child / The Christmas Night Miracle / The Italian Billionaire's Christmas Miracle by Carole Mortimer, Catherine Spencer, Jennie Lucas (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.92+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.29Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
About this product
- DescriptionChristmas Surprises to Celebrate! Christmas Love-Child Unworldly secretary Grace was swept into the sumptuous world of Prince Maksim Rostov, who took her incence for a business deal! The ruthless Russian discovers Grace's pregnancy and takes her to his mansion in Moscow. She'll be his captive bride and princess...A White Christmas It was a white Christmas when Meg crashed her car and was forced to seek the kindness of a stranger, velist Jed Cole. He clearly wasn't happy to have Meg and her little boy foisted upon him. But they shared a white-hot attraction and Christmas together...Italian Billionaire's Miracle Arlene Russell may be naive and vulnerable, but she refuses to become arrogant Italian Domenico Silvaggio d'Avalos' mistress. She won't be bought! But Domenico is determined to make Arlene his convenient bride. Especially when she gives him a special Christmas gift!
- Author BiographyJennie Lucas's parents owned a bookstore and she grew up surrounded by books, dreaming about faraway lands. At twenty-two she met her future husband and after their marriage, she graduated from university with a degree in English. She started writing books a year later. Jennie won the Romance Writers of America's Golden Heart contest in 2005 and hasn't looked back since. Visit Jennie's website at: www.jennielucas.com Carole Mortimer was born in England, the youngest of three children. She began writing in 1978, and has now written over one hundred and seventy books for Harlequin Mills and Boon(R). Carole has six sons, Matthew, Joshua, Timothy, Michael, David and Peter. She says, 'I'm happily married to Peter senior; we're best friends as well as lovers, which is probably the best recipe for a successful relationship. We live in a lovely part of England.' In the past, Catherine Spencer has been an English teacher which was the springboard for her writing career. Heathcliff, Rochester, Romeo and Rhett were all responsible for her love of brooding heroes! Catherine has had the lucky honour of being a Romance Writers of America RITA finalist and has been a guest speaker at both international and local conferences and was the only Canadian chosen to appear on the television special, Harlequin goes Prime Time.
- Author(s)Carole Mortimer,Catherine Spencer,Jennie Lucas
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight280 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.