CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionGordon Ramsay is Britain's most celebrated chef and restaurateur - the only London chef to hold three coveted Michelin stars for his restaurant, Gordon Ramsay, in Chelsea. He accepts thing less than the best - every dish must be superbly cooked and perfectly presented to receive his stamp of approval. In A Chef for all Seasons, he presents a delicious range of utterly contemporary recipes that are totally accessible to the home cook. Focusing on four seasonal chapters - Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter - Gordon discusses his favourite ingredients, giving culinary tips and suggests unusual and invative taste combinations, such as lavender and chocolate, and peaches with aromatic thyme.
- Author BiographyGordon Ramsay has earned an extraordinary 12 Michelin stars for his restaurants in London and New York. Now a celebrated television presenter, Gordon's award-winning television series include Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, The F Word and Hell's Kitchen. His other bestselling cookbooks - Just Desserts, Gordon Ramsay Makes It Easy, Sunday Lunch, Fast Food, 3*** Chef and Gordon Ramsay's Healthy Appetite - are also published by Quadrille.
- Author(s)Gordon Ramsay,Roz Denny
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2000
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/07/2014
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight1271 g
- Width221 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Photographs byGeorgia Glynn Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.