All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Child of Destiny is a children's book with the intention to bring values to all children who read it. The story goes back in time and focuses on a young African girl who was t only a miracle, but also suffered the loss of her parents at a young age. She was birthed from loving parents and was called a child of destiny. It was already eugh for her to go through life being raised by her grandfather, in the absence of her parents. It was more than eugh for her to experience great opposition and hardship due to jealousy from other family members. However, in the end, she received her just reward and understands all the more why she had to go through what she went through. So, journey with me as we unfold Fikile's life.
- Author(s)Paula M Moore
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight36 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.82Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.