All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKenny's Children's Story Collection is a book of stories for children from 4 to 13. There are stories about birds and animals and there are stories about school and adventurous things that the author did as a child. Several of the stories are from his first book he ever wrote Life on Pigeon Creek. Many of these stories were published in newspaper columns the author wrote several years ago. A few of the stories have been published in a humorous children's book. There are short stage plays of two of the stories. There are riddles and jokes about animals, bugs, and trees. There is even a game where you can t get a wrong answer only funny ones. There are a few tiny nursery rhymes for the very young and there are stories that even make adults laugh. One story, The Cowfly, was written after the author's son, Elijah, came up with the idea. Elijah, was ten years old at the time and even did most of the artwork for his story, it is also included.
- Author(s)Kenneth Edward Barnes
- Date of Publication16/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight489 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.