Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
About this product
- DescriptionVera Fahlberg's publications have shaped child care with their authoritative and penetrating observations. This new volume is no exception and is an essential reference and resource book for professionals working with children in the care system and the standard textbook for social work students. Topics covered include: attachment and bonding, child development, separation and loss, minimising the trauma of moves, case planning, behaviour problems and direct work with children.
- Author(s)Vera I. Fahlberg
- Date of Publication28/04/1994
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Association for Adoption and Fostering (BAAF)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight681 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.