All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBreast cancer strikes multiple generations of a family. The author shares their stories from a Christian perspective.
- Author BiographyLeslie Wilson is a retired public school teacher and a breast cancer survivor. She grew up, taught and lives in the deep South. She has always loved writing. This is her first published book.
- Author(s)Leslie Jeanne Wilson
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.