All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhat enables some to survive as Christians when so many others falter? Without resorting to empty answers, clichEs, relativism, or smug certainty, A Christian Survival Guide provides an accessible and safe place to deal with issues that can give Christians sleepless nights. By focusing on spiritual practices, discussing solutions to faith struggles, and offering perspectives from multiple Christian traditions, this survival guide moves readers into a thriving relationship with God, even if that means t necessarily finding all the answers.A Christian Survival Guide doesn't run away from the big, tough questions of life like:
- Does the Bible have to be true ?
- Where is God in an evil world?
- Did God sanction gecide?
- Is hell eternal conscious torment?
- Does money keep us from following Jesus?
- Author(s)Ed Cyzewski
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.