CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a Christmas play for children and adults and is very easy to perform. There is memorization and the play will take about 30 minutes or less. I did t mention in the book, but we are going to place a manger scene at the left side of our church. In this play a grandmother is babysitting all the children while the adults are last minute Christmas shopping. While she is preparing some things in the kitchen, she hears the Lord say, they don't kw the real meaning of Christmas. This play is acted out by adults while the grandmother sits in a rocking chair and tells the story of Christmas to the children. It will be wonderful for both children and adults as we remember the real reason why Jesus came.
- Author BiographyI was born into an American military family stationed in Germany on July 16, 1954. We predominately lived in Lawton, Oklahoma and my dad is buried there at the Ft. Sill cemetery. Church life was a normal life. My two sisters and I grew up under the nurture and care of a wonderful pastor and parents who convinced me from a very early age that God was real and He was personal...and He could meet my every need. I believed every word of it! That steadfast belief and knowing that God could pull me out of any one of my messes, at any given time, has kept me in a place of hope and steadfast faith all my life. As I would stumble here and there, I always knew God loved me. I have never lived my life without that knowing. For as long as I can remember, I had a desire to write. I enjoy reading a variety of genres. After the death of Dick Heflin (husband of 20 years), the writing became a release, and a healing process. A new life emerged after 8-1/2 years of being a widow and I am once again blessed with a wonderful marriage to Ralph Nichols, retired TVA, and former cattle rancher (turning into a horse rancher soon). I currently own a publishing company, Heart of My Heart Publishing Co., LLC. where I sell my books, as well as other authors' books, paintings, photography, cards, and jewelry. I have and continue to write Don't Worry God Has You Covered which are love letters from God and other books. These books came out of a recovery of a financial loss during the death of my late husband and my road back to financial victory, emotional healing, and joy in this new era of my life. I live a life surrounded by the peace that only Jesus can bring, a wonderful husband who loves me and worships God with me. He prays the sweetest prayers and blessings over all of us. We enjoy 5 beautiful children and their spouses and have 20 grandchildren between the bunch, from ages 1 - 21. I am a living testimony that you can have loss beyond measure and life again, with blessings beyond measure, if you keep your trust in God and don't lose hope. There is always hope in Christ.
- Author(s)Theresa Jean Nichols
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date22/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.