Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSnuggle in this holiday season and offer up A Christmas Prayer. In the tradition of A Night Night Prayer, this precious little child wanders through the house on a swy Christmas night offering a prayer of thanks and blessing. The child finishes with thanks to God for the greatest Gift of all. Noting all the characters in the Nativity, this lovable little nighttime prayer book has interactive dialogue and soothing rhyme for a child to repeat as they look around their world at Christmastime. Between the soft Christmas glow of the illustrations and the smooth rhythm of the child's prayer, A Christmas Prayer will make every parent and child want to snuggle up by the tree and offer a prayer of thanks to God for His many Christmas blessings. Meets national education standards.
- Author BiographyAmy Parker has written and co-written more than forty books for children, teens, and adults, with more than a million copies sold. She has collaborated with authors ranging from New York Times bestsellers to her very own son. Two of these collaborations-Firebird and Courageous Teens-are recipients of Christian Retailing's Best Awards. But Amy's greatest reward is being a wife to Daniel and a mom to their amazing sons, Michael and Ethan.
- Author(s)Amy Parker
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication07/08/2010
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.