All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionSet on a chilly Christmas eve during the latter days of the Civil War, Paula Vogel's new pageant play for all seasons weaves a tapestry of both fictional and historical characters, such as President and Mrs. Lincoln - together with holiday music, marches, hymns and spirituals of the period - to tell a story of companionship and communal hope arising from one of our nation's darkest hours.
- Author BiographyPaul Vogel is a distinguished American playwright and teacher. She has won numerous awards, including the Pulitzer Prize for her play HOW I LEARNED TO DRIVE.
- Author(s)Paula Vogel
- PublisherTheatre Communications Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTheatre Communications Group Inc.,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.