All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Classical Introduction to Cryptography: Applications for Communications Security introduces fundamentals of information and communication security by providing appropriate mathematical concepts to prove or break the security of cryptographic schemes. This advanced-level textbook covers conventional cryptographic primitives and cryptanalysis of these primitives; basic algebra and number theory for cryptologists; public key cryptography and cryptanalysis of these schemes; and other cryptographic protocols, e.g. secret sharing, zero-kwledge proofs and undeniable signature schemes. A Classical Introduction to Cryptography: Applications for Communications Security is designed for upper-level undergraduate and graduate-level students in computer science. This book is also suitable for researchers and practitioners in industry. A separate exercise/solution booklet is available as well, please go to www.springeronline.com under author: Vaudenay for additional details on how to purchase this booklet.
- Author(s)Serge Vaudenay
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/09/2005
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight675 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
- AU $21.64New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $33.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.