All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionThe life cycle of a plant can be truly remarkable to observe, and the energy of plant life can be truly mystifying; consider how certain environments are inhospitable to life, yet theyre sprinkled with various forms of vegetation. Plant reproduction can occur asexually or sexually; the method of reproduction sets the stage for the plants growth and maturity. This flourishing volume examines the processes of plant reproduction and the stages of plant life, while also spotlighting the role of plants in various ecological settings.
- PublisherRosen Education Service
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleIntroduction to Biology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Education Service
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width168 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byMichael Anderson
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.