All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.01Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionAn adventure on the river that leads to discovery and imagination as a family travels the Hudson River near New York City.
- Author BiographyScott Hagen is from New Jersey where he lives with his beautiful wife Peggy and his two sons' Matthew and Andrew. This book is based on a true story where Scott and his friend Michael Puorro Kayaked to NYC from NJ and back. On the way back they saw a coconut in the Hudson and picked it up. When they returned home all the kids wanted to know about was where the coconut could have come from and the story was borne.
- Author(s)Scott Hagen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.