All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA College Golf Plan is one of the only in-depth books specifically designed for the junior golfer who desires to play golf at the collegiate level. It is a must have companion for every junior golfer seeking their spot on a college golf team. With limited college golf team spots and scholarships available, you need an edge, and this is it. The business of college sports recruiting is complicated and confusing. Junior golfers and their parents rarely kw where to turn for help or how to proceed in getting their student on the right track, until w. College golf coaches have limited recruiting budgets and time, they need to hear directly from the junior golfer early in the student-athlete's teen years. A College Golf Plan provides the junior golfer with a step by step, year by year, topic by topic game plan guiding them through every aspect of the bewildering recruiting process. Written through the lens of first hand personal experience, it is extensively researched drawing from interviews with coaches, college personnel, tour directors, other junior golfer's, their parents and more. It takes the junior golfer through a year by year strategy on how to: create and send superior letters, resumes and swing videos; market themselves to the right people at the right time; maximize exposure at optimal tournaments; navigate the recruiting process, the application process, campus visits, and choosing the right college; ask and answer expert questions; steer through the maze of recruiting rules, offers, signings, finances and so much more. A College Golf Plan is the perfect tool to jump start the junior golfer's dream of playing college golf. It is a must have guide that you cant do without!
- Author BiographyAmy Bodin has supported heads of Fortune 500 companies, worked with high profile news reporters, spearheaded multifaceted marketing campaigns, designed and compiled intricate sales and marketing research data worldwide, and assisted in copyediting of several published works over the past 25 years. One of her greatest challenges came when faced with the daunting task of helping her son realize his dream of playing college golf. Astonished by the complex nature of college golf recruiting, and the mind-boggling lack of cohesive information out there for the junior golfer and their parents; she set out to develop a logical system to traverse the complicated world of college golf recruiting. Drawing from her vast research, marketing, and copyediting experience, she designed A College Golf Plan for every junior golfer, and their parents.
- Author(s)Amy Bodin
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.