All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey were originally five. Elliot. Brian. Tallis. Cameron. And Dylan: the mediator, the man each one went to in a time of crisis. Five close friends, bonded in college and close ever since, still coming together for a once-yearly trip to Las Vegas. This time round, their twelfth annual get-together, they are t just bound by a common tradition, but by a common loss: that of Dylan, tragically taken in a road accident the previous year. However, what is intended as a joyous celebration of Dylan's life soon turns sour. Upon arrival in Vegas, the four remaining friends each receive an envelope; one that contains evidence of their guiltiest secrets: A fraud. A cover up. An affair. An assault. Secrets that haunt their owners individually, yet were only kwn collectively by one person - Dylan. This man had ather, hidden side - one that is w haunting them from beyond the grave. Why would Dylan want these secrets unearthed? And who is digging them up for him? And, more importantly, what is it going to take for them to be reburied?
- Author BiographyKirsten Tranter grew up in Sydney, and lived in New York from 1998 to 2006, where she completed a PhD in English in Renaissance poetry at Rutgers University. She lives in Sydney with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Kirsten Tranter
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/11/2013
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.