All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionCarsten Wendt analyses the necessity, the concept as well as potential advantages and effects of a common tax base for multinational enterprises in the European Union. He addresses important issues concerning a common tax base, such as the definition of the consolidated group, the technique and scope of consolidation and the formula used to allocate the consolidated tax base among the involved member states.
- Author BiographyDr. Carsten Wendt promovierte bei Prof. Dr. Christoph Spengel am Lehrstuhl fur Allgemeine Betriebswirtschaftslehre und Betriebswirtschaftliche Steuerlehre II der Universitat Mannheim. Er ist Assistent des Finanzvorstands der HeidelbergCement AG in Heidelberg.
- Author(s)Carsten Wendt
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication17/02/2009
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 42 black & white tables, biography
- Weight311 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.