All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionA Companion to Theoretical Ecometrics provides a comprehensive reference to the basics of ecometrics. This companion focuses on the foundations of the field and at the same time integrates popular topics often encountered by practitioners. The chapters are written by international experts and provide up--to--date research in areas t usually covered by standard ecometric texts. * Focuses on the foundations of ecometrics. * Integrates real--world topics encountered by professionals and practitioners. * Draws on up--to--date research in areas t covered by standard ecometrics texts. * Organized to provide clear, accessible information and point to further readings.
- Author BiographyBadi H. Baltagi is George Summey, Jr. Professor of Liberal Arts and Professor of Economics at Texas A & M University. He is a fellow and associate editor of the Journal of Econometrics, associate editor of Econometric Reviews, co--editor of Empirical Economics, and a recipient of the Multa Scripsit Award for Econometric Theory. Baltagi has published more than seventy articles in internationally recognized journals, and is the author of three books: Panel Data Analysis (1992), Econometric Analysis of Panel Data (1995), and Econometrics (second edition, 1999).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Contemporary Economics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note46
- Weight1246 g
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byBadi H. Baltagi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.