About this product
- DescriptionA Companion to the City provides the reader with an indispensable and authoritative overview of the key debates, controversies, and questions concerning the city from a variety of theoretical vantage points with an international perspective. * Indispensable companion for students of the City. * Multidisciplinary approach of interest across several fields. * Includes contributions from major scholars in the field.
- Author BiographyGary Bridge is Senior Lecturer at the Centre for Urban Studies, School for Policy Studies, University of Bristol, and writes on issues of rationality, time, space and the city. Sophie Watson is Professor of Sociology at the Open University. Her recent books include Surface City: Sydney at the Millennium (with Peter Murphy, 1997) and Postmodern Cities and Spaces (co--edited with Katherine Gibson, Blackwell, 1995).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2002
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Geography
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note8
- Weight1128 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byGary Bridge,Sophie Watson
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.