All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecently rediscovered and never before published, this buoyant memoir recounts a young man's 1729 voyage from Paris to the New World. It provides an intimate look at the early history of one of America's most storied cities, placing it and the fledgling colony it anchored within the nexus of the French Atlantic empire.
- Author(s)Marc-Antoine Caillot
- PublisherHistoric New Orleans Collection,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHistoric New Orleans Collection,U.S.
- Content Note23 color images, 20 b/w images
- Width190 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byErin M. Greenwald
- Translated byTeri F. Chalmers
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.