All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionTo be successful in today's business environment, organizations need the kwledge, ideas, energy, and creativity of every employee. The best companies accomplish this by turning themselves into a company of leaders--an organization in which employees at every level take the initiative and act as though the business where their own. Gretchen M. Spreitzer and Robert E. Quinn draw on ten years of empirical research to show how employee empowerment can transform a workforce and create a very real competitive advantage. They describe five key disciplines that help empower employees to take initiative, be more invative, engage in transformational change, and act as leaders. And they provide real-life examples specific tools and strategies that will help you to put those disciplines to work in your own organization. A Book in the University of Michigan Business School Series
- Author BiographyGRETCHEN M. SPREITZER is an associate professor of management and organization at the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California, where she is a faculty affiliate of both the Center for Effective Organizations and the Leadership Institute. Her research has been published in Sloan Management Review, Academy of Management Review, Organizational Dynamics, and many other professional journals. ROBERT E. QUINN holds the M. E. Tracy Collegiate Professorship at the University of Michigan and is a professor of organizational behavior at the University of Michigan Business School. His most recent book is Change the World: How Ordinary People Can Accomplish Extraordinary Results (Jossey-Bass, 2000).
- Author(s)Gretchen M. Spreitzer,Robert E. Quinn
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/08/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B US Non-Franchise Leadership
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight498 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.