All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thesis analyses whether compliance behaviour in financial reporting may be influenced by differences in regulatory sources and in the design of the regulations themselves. A logistic bimial model is used to describe the relative odds of full compliance rather than regulatory avoidance by way of partial or creative compliance. The analysis is based on the accounting policies adopted by internationally listed companies registered in Europe where, despite the harmonising impact of the European company law directives, regulatory strategies in accounting continue to be diverse.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Gabi Ebbers obtained her first degree (in BWL) from the Universitaet Muenster, Germany and subsequently gained masters degrees from the University of Wales, Bangor (M.A. in Banking and Finance) and the Universite Paris-Dauphine (Magistere Banque-Finance-Assurance). In 1998 she obtained her Ph.D. in international accounting at the University of Wales, Bangor. Gabi Ebbers is employed as Project Manager of the German Accounting Standards Committee, Berlin.
- Author(s)Gabi Ebbers
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBetriebswirtschaftliche Studien Rechnungs- Und Finanzwesen, Organisation Und Institution
- Series Part/Volume Number54
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notefig. and tables
- Weight380 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.