All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an important investigation of the roles that a university plays in sustainable rural development. In doing so, the book takes an interesting approach and engages in a comparative study of two universities, both located in China and Australia. It examines universities in quite different locations but whose work and roles are less significant in terms of national development. The book poses the question, 'What is the role of universities to bring about kwledge transformation in rural communities?'
- Author BiographyLi Wang is currently a Professor and Deputy Director at UNESCO International Research and Training Centre for Rural Education (INRULED) in China. Professor Wang's areas of interest include rural education and rural development, water resources, rural and town planning, and geothermal utilization. He has contributed to more than 60 books and papers, undertaken about 50 international research projects, and organized/participated in more than 100 international conferences, symposia, forums, and workshops. Professor Wang has represented INRULED and Chinese Ministry of Commerce in projects in Cambodia and Pakistan and in many international conferences, forums, and meetings.
- Author(s)Li Wang
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleSage China Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE India
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.