Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionBefore Masters & Johnson, each man had to figure out what rmal was on his own. In this unusual love story set in the 1960s, a 25 yo questions his sexuality. He appears to enjoy a bevy of beautiful women, but his bravado masks a total lack of experience and a dogged adherence to an outmoded moral code. Then he meets a forward-thinking woman with a secret, who holds all the answers, and everything changes for both of them. Studded with the mannerisms and stylish dysfunctions of the Mad Men era, this vel provides an intimate insight into the difficulties of being different during the last decade that demanded uniformity.
- Author BiographyDon was born in NYC and for thirty-seven years worked as an electronics engineer in communications for the National Security Agency in Maryland. Don has lived a varied and exciting life. He maintains a close friendship with his remarkable wife, and enjoys his family of two talented daughters and grandchildren.
- Author(s)Don Schecter
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.