All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionCiting developmental characteristics of each grade level, A Complete Guide to Rubrics presents examples and adaptations of assessment rubrics on a variety of subjects. It features examples of teacher-created rubrics, Internet resources, and additional chapters devoted to assessing techlogical topics, including blogging. This book will be of interest to all educators who are required to assess student performance.
- Author BiographyAudrey M. Quinlan teaches undergraduate and graduate methods courses in language arts and elementary math to preservice teachers at Seton Hill University, Pennsylvania, where she also supervises student teachers.
- Author(s)Audrey M. Quinlan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/07/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width161 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.