All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an essential reference manual for bird-keepers of all levels - from the vice looking to keep a single pet bird indoors to the seasoned breeder wishing to extend an existing aviary collection. A close look at more than 250 examples provides a fascinating insight into the coloration, characteristics, weaknesses and breeding habits of each of the major groups: waxbills, weavers, wydahs, canaries and related finches, quails and pheasants, softbills, Australian parakeets, cockatiels, cockatoos, lories and lorikeets, parrots, doves and pigeons. The book provides all the bird husbandry information needed for bird-keepers everywhere.
- Author BiographyDavid Alderton is a best-selling authority on pets and their care. He is the former chairman of the National Council for Aviculture, he contributes to a wide range of general and specialist publications, and he has given talks at national and international seminars.
- Author(s)David Alderton
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteOver 800 photographs
- Weight635 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.