Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $52.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $60.00+ AU $10.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by melville96
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBehaviour management in the classroom can be one of the most challenging aspects of teaching, but with the right approach it can be rewarding and enriching for both student and teacher. A Comprehensive Guide to Classroom Management provides a systematic overview of the major theories and styles of discipline in schools. Drawing on the latest international research, Porter outlines how teachers can develop a personal style in classroom management based on a sound understanding of theory. The emphasis is on proactive, authoritative approaches to discipline to engage students and facilitate the achievement of educational and social goals. Porter demonstrates how it is within the power of schools and teachers to create the conditions under which even disadvantaged or disenchanted students strive to learn. A Comprehensive Guide to Classroom Management is the essential handbook for preservice teachers and a valuable reference for more experienced teachers who want to develop their approach to complex behavioural challenges.
- Author BiographyLouise Porter is the author of Student Behaviour, Gifted Young Children, and Teacher-Parent Collaboration.
- Author(s)Louise Porter
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Width171 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.