All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains the most comprehensive coverage available anywhere for two-level factorial designs. The re-analysis of 50 published examples serves as a how-to guide for analysis of the many types of full factorial and fractional factorial designs. By focusing on two-level designs, this book is accessible to a wide audience of practitioners who use planned experiments.
- Author(s)Robert Mee
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/09/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight860 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.