All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court is one of Mark Twain's most ambitious and well-kwn vels, first published in 1889. Main character Hank Morgan is a 19th Century businessman who is transported back in time to King Arthur's court where he meets legendary figures such as King Arthur and Merlin. Both for his own profit and to save his life, Morgan utilizes his kwledge of the future to amaze the locals. Many scholars cite this vel as an early pioneer in the time travel genre. Brimming with social commentary, A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court is as much of a literary delight as it is a time travel adventure to medieval times.
- Author(s)Mark Twain
- PublisherMegalodon Entertainment LLC.
- Date of Publication05/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMegalodon Entertainment LLC.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.