All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionA Counselor's Introduction to Neuroscience is a guidebook to neurobiology that is customized for counselors' unique goals and requirements. Drawing on years of experience, t only in the lab, but in the counselor's chair, the authors unravel the complexities of neuroscience and present an easily understood volume that is an essential companion for any counselor who wishes to expand his or her understanding of the human brain, how it works, and how it creates our identities.
- Author BiographyBill McHenry, PhD, is the coauthor of A Contemporary Approach to Substance Abuse and Addiction Counseling and What Therapists Say and Why They Say It. Angela M. Sikorski, PhD, is an associate professor of psychology at Texas A&M University-Texarkana. Jim McHenry, EdD, is professor emeritus of counseling and human development at Edinboro University of Pennsylvania and the coauthor of What Therapists Say and Why They Say It.
- Author(s)Angela M. Sikorski,Bill McHenry,Jim McHenry
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white tables, 19 black & white halftones, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.