All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Country Nourished on Self-Doubt provides coast-to-coast-to-coast representation and features an impressive balance of personal, formal, and legal documents. Four new chapters cover sexual advice in Victorian Canada, treaties of the far rth, drugs in the 1920s, and youth in the 1960s. Also, two new features make this edition the most student-friendly to date: brief tes introducing each document, and a student guide to reading primary sources.
- Author BiographyThomas Thorner is a member of the Department of History at Kwantlen University College. Thor Frohn-Nielsen teaches in the Department of History at Kwantlen Polytechnic University.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight680 g
- Width168 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byThomas Thorner,Thor Frohn-Nielsen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.