All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise introduction to model theory begins with standard tions and takes the reader through to more advanced topics such as stability, simplicity and Hrushovski constructions. The authors introduce the classic results, as well as more recent developments in this vibrant area of mathematical logic. Concrete mathematical examples are included throughout to make the concepts easier to follow. The book also contains over 200 exercises, many with solutions, making the book a useful resource for graduate students as well as researchers.
- Author BiographyKatrin Tent is Professor of Mathematics at Westfalische Wilhelms-Universitat Munster, Germany. Martin Ziegler is a Professor of Mathematics at Albert-Ludwigs-Universitat Freiburg, Germany.
- Author(s)Katrin Tent,Martin Ziegler
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Logic
- Series Part/Volume Number40
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note230 exercises
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.68
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $99.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.