All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn excellent up-to-date introduction to the theory of groups. It is general yet comprehensive, covering various branches of group theory. The 15 chapters contain the following main topics: free groups and presentations, free products, decompositions, Abelian groups, finite permutation groups, representations of groups, finite and infinite soluble groups, group extensions, generalizations of nilpotent and soluble groups, finiteness properties. --ACTA SCIENTIARUM MATHEMATICARUM
- Author(s)Derek John Scott Robinson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/09/2012
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number80
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight795 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1996. Softcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1996
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.