All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'A Critical Introduction to the Study of Religion' explains the key ideas and methods in the study of religion and demonstrates how they can be used. The aim is to provide students with a tool-kit of critical concepts for studying religious belief and behaviour. Throughout the discussion all ideas and methods are illustrated with clear case material.
- Author BiographyCraig Martin is Assistant Professor of Religious Studies at St. Thomas Aquinas College, New York.
- Author(s)Dr. Craig Martin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Content Note15 figures
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.