All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents the transition from traditionalism to modernism in connection to two of Kung's most important books on ecclesiology: Structures of the Church (1962) as representing Kung's traditional theology, and On Being a Christian (1974) as a reflection of his modern approach to Christianity.
- Author BiographyCORNELIU C. SIMUT is Faculty of Theology and Director of the Research Centre at Emanuel University, Romania.
- Author(s)Corneliu C. Simut
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/08/2008
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.