All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.48
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.54
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.49
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.92
About this product
- DescriptionA Cup of Culture and a Pinch of Crisis is a collection of essays from expats around the world who share their insights about food, personal growth, and the adventure of living abroad. Delve into new countries, traditions, and cuisines, from Mexico to Mongolia, as you learn how expats find the ingredients for their next meal, learn to love strange new dishes (like camel meat!), and bond with the people they meet over meals both exotic and humble. This book will make you hungry to travel abroad, or at least to settle for a taste of a different culture by trying one of the many included recipes. This is the first book published by Tales from a Small Planet, the webmagazine where readers learn what it's really like to live there in countries around the globe.
- Author BiographyTales from a Small Planet (www.talesmag.com) was created at the turn of the millennium by a group of U.S. Foreign Service community members who had previously collaborated on the Spouses' Underground Newsletter (SUN). Along with first-person essays, Talesmag also publishes candid, anonymous real post and school reports from over 325 cities around the world. For more than 15 years, Talesmag has helped thousands of international employees and family members, including those on diplomatic, corporate, NGO and educational assignments, evaluate potential postings and share the joys and frustrations of their mobile lives.
- Author(s)Tales From a Small Planet
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byKatie Jagelski,Leah Moorefield Evans
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.