All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionA Dance in Melancholy is a collection of articles, essays and memoirs written over a period of five years. It contains writings on issues themed under philosophy, Pakistan affairs, Human Rights, spiritualism and mysticism having the battle between good and evil as the undertone. The writings in this book are inspired by some events, as those happened, and the author has reflected on the same respectively. This book gives an insight in to the troubles and challenges that are face to face with Pakistan in particular whereas to the reader around the world this book would endeavour to provide learning about life and the challenges life poses.
- Author BiographyQ. M. Sidd is a development professional and has served in the past with the United Nations for different agencies including the UNHCR and UNESCO in different capacities. Right now he is working as a CEO and founding member for an independent development organization, Inspire Pakistan in Islamabad, Pakistan. Moreover, he has also remained a trainer on Human Rights for the Pakistan Police, the Federal Investigation Agency, legal fraternity, judiciary and other government and private institutions. Furthermore, he has been a Consultant for various development organisations. An MBA and Master of International Relations (Foreign Affairs) degree holder he has also remained an Associate Professor on the subject of International Human Rights Law and United Nations, for the International Islamic University and Islamabad School of Law. This book A Dance in Melancholy is the first volume 'Homebound' of the series and is a collection of his articles, essays and memoirs written over a period of five years. While he continues to write articles and memoirs and shall publish another book in the series at the appropriate juncture, he has been writing short stories and is working on his first novel. The short stories shall be published as a collection in the due course of time. He mostly writes on Philosophy, Spirituality and Mysticism, Current and International Affairs, Human Rights and Social Development under non-fiction whereas under fiction, his short stories and the novel being written have a dramatised philosophical undertone.
- Author(s)Q M Sidd
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byHasan Gilani
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.