All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA story of guilt, murder and politics set in Africa and New York from the ackwledged master of psychological suspense. Twenty years ago, Ray Campbell was an idealistic aid worker in the newly independent African state of Lubanda. He fell in love there with Martine, a native white Lubandan. Martine tried to make Ray see that all actions have consequences, but he couldn't, t until it was too late...When a friend from his time in Africa is found dead in a New York alley, Ray is forced to return to Lubanda and to a past he's spent a lifetime trying to forget...
- Author BiographyThomas H. Cook won an Edgar award for his novel The Chatham School Affair and has been shortlisted for the award seven times, most recently with Sandrine.
- Author(s)Thomas H. Cook
- PublisherHead of Zeus
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHead of Zeus
- Width145 mm
- Height228 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementUK Airports ed
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.