Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology of quotations is gathered from both East and West, from the great spiritual teachers, poets, philosophers of the past, as well as from contemporary writings. When life loses its meaning and confusion reigns, when pain and sorrow overwhelm us, when we feel we have lost our way, there lies our great opportunity to learn and grow. At that point we need inspiration to help us on our way. With inspiration comes the necessary shift in consciousness.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/09/1997
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date12/12/2008
- Weight310 g
- Width112 mm
- Height162 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byEileen Campbell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.