All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.54
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis vel begins August the 3rd 1876, in Dead-Wood South Dakota. That is the time and place that James Butler Hickok (Wild Bill) was in fact buried. The name of the main character of this book is Lucas Mcallen. The first three chapters of this book give the reader a good under-standing of the early west and how things were. These first few chapters also give the reader a chance to kw and under-stand Lucas Mcallen. Who he is, his age and where Lucas came from. The first three chapters lets the reader under-stand why this book is titled A-Dandy. Lucas Mcallen becomes a very good marksman with his two pistols, t a fast draw. There where many rude and mean men in the old west, yet very little law. Six of these rude men crossed paths with Lucas Mcallen. These six men where all important but the last two where named Johnathon Borger and Wayne Borger (brothers). The Borger brothers drove a herd of cattle from their ranch to Dodge City to sell. The Borger brothers laughed at Lucas Mcallen for wanting to have a ranch of his own someday. Mrs Borger decided to sell her ranch. Years earlier she lost her husband in the Indian Nation, w after losing her two sons and being alone. Selling the ranch was the right thing to do. After a long search Lucas Mcallen found a ranch to buy. Lucas Mcallen also found a wife in Dodge City. Together Lucas and Jessica Mcallen raised two son's on the ranch. The ranch land was handed down to the heirs of Lucas and Jessica. The ranch has to stay in the Mcallen family for generations, because the price was so high.
- Author BiographyI am an older cowboy. I shoe, break and train horses. I am also an Author, I enjoy writing books. I hope you enjoy reading them.
- Author(s)Kit Snidow
- Date of Publication13/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.