All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA deadline for her to marry. His looming custody battle. Rustlers stirring things up.Chaney McBride faces losing the one thing she loves most, her ranch. Jed Sampson faces the possibility of losing his young daughter in a nasty custody battle. Chaney and Jed have a history and it isn't a pretty one. After years of t seeing each other, fate steps in and throws them together at her sister's wedding.They were always attracted to each other. Sparks fly between the two immediately, but is it passion waiting to be rekindled or the hate two lovers feel after a bad breakup?With her father's death, problems at the ranch and her sister's wedding, Chaney is running out of time. The demands set forth in her father's will stipulate she must be married by her thirtieth birthday, which is only a week away.Jed, having returned home for the first time in years, is considering making it permanent. He needs to start his woodworking business and build a home for his young daughter.As if that isn't eugh for two people to deal with, along with figuring out their feelings for one ather, they run into suspicious problems at Chaney's ranch, a surprise two-week visit from Jed's daughter, his uncle has a heart attack, and Chaney has a run-in with rustlers which leaves her hospitalized.Will they be able to survive the obstacles fate throws their way? Could they be the answer to each other's prayers? Is it possible to forget the past and help each other? Only time will tell, and the secrets they've kept from each other may come back to haunt them.If you like secrets, desire, and suspense in your romance, A Daring Proposal is the book for you. Buy it w and hang on for the ride of your life!
- Author BiographyThe north and the south collided, again when Sandra S. Kerns was born. Her parents relocated to New York from Kentucky shortly before her birth. Talk about worlds colliding; being the only official Yankee in a house full of rebels made life interesting to say the least. Maybe that's why she has always liked action movies and suspense. Being a morning person allows her to get all her writing and other work done which leaves her time in the evenings for her favorite shows. Any given evening you can find her watching shows like NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, Criminal Minds, Burn Notice, CSI, Elementary, Person of Interest and numerous others. Her interests don't stop at regular suspense but extend to the great beyond. One of her favorite series was Stargate SG-1. She's still waiting for a trip through the shimmering worm-hole ring. Warehouse 13 has also caught her interest and has sparked ideas for several stories. With all of these shows filled with quite a bit of violence you may wonder at her calling herself a romance writer. Never fear, while she enjoys the intricacies of figuring out the how, who, and why of crimes her real love is for the relationships that bind the players together. The bonds between partners on the force and off the force. The dance between people at work, at play, and in their everyday settings. These are what keep Sandra writing her stories where Romance and Suspense Collide.
- Author(s)Sandra S Kerns
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight329 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.86Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $20.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.