All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionBristol has much to be proud of, having prospered as a city and a major port for over six hundred years. But its past includes more than a fair share of cruel, inglorious and scandalous episodes that are generally little referred to. Included in this book are slaving, persecution, greed and incompetence, and riot, giving some amazing stories from Bristolian Derek Robinson.
- Author(s)Derek Robinson
- PublisherCountryside Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleLocal History
- Place of PublicationBerks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCountryside Books
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, ports.
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.