About this product
- DescriptionBooks in the Fantasy Field Trips series take the reader on field trips to the most unlikely of destinations! In this book, turn on the enshrinkifier as we prepare to shrink in size and take a tour of the human body. Our 'tour' includes visits to all the main vital organs, as well as taking a look at bones, blood, and muscles along the way!
- Author BiographyClaire Throp loves sea mammals and spent far too long looking at them while supposedly doing research for this book! She has written children's nonfiction on subjects ranging from countries to sports to. She lives just outside Oxford, England.
- Author(s)Claire Throp
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRead Me!: Fantasy Field Trips
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.