All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning author/illustrator Caroline Arld invites readers to hunker down in the Amazon from sunrise to sunrise and experience one 24-hour cycle of animal activity in the rain forest habitat, starting and ending with cricka, cricka! a isy toucan call. Her cut-paper illustrations, story-like text, and features such as sidebars, fun facts, and a glossary dazzle and delight.
- Author(s)Caroline Arnold
- PublisherPicture Window Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleCaroline Arnold's Habitats
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPicture Window Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width269 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Caroline Arnold
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.