All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.73Trending at AU $28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA gentle story about the strong bonds that connect a parent and child Yuin is spending the day at her grandmother's house. She is busy and eager to explore with Grandma, but from dawn to dusk, she thinks aboutand misses her mama at home. Yuin's mama is missing her, too. Soon eugh, Yuin is home and happy again in her mother's arms! Hands-on activities and elementary concepts of time and routines expand this lovely picture book.
- Author BiographyMi-ae Lee has written many children s books, and her honors include the Samsung Literature Award. Yang-sook Choi won the grand prize in the Publishers Art Competition. She has illustrated many children s books, including Behind the Mask and The Name Jar.
- Author(s)Mi-ae Lee
- PublisherTantan Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantan Publishing
- Weight428 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Yang-Sook Choi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.