About this product
- Description1, 2, 3...FUN! What's better than a sunny day at the beach? Preschoolers will love learning their numbers, thanks to an inviting seaside scene and a new friend: Starla the Starfish. Starla shows kids the joys of counting sunhats, sailboats, seashells, kites, bubbles and other beachy things. With its appealing art and engaging concept, this board book will become a favourite.
- Author(s)Flash Kids Editors
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest AgeAges 1 to 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.