All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung children will learn everything they need to kw about visiting a museum in this fun and engaging picture book. It explains the different types of museums and who works at them, whether touching works of art is allowed, what a museum catalog is used for, and all the other activities available to visitors. Including a funny comic, a poem with tasks, a large foldout page spread, and a miniquiz, this beautifully illustrated work combines facts and fun to turn the average kid into a wellinformed museum patron.
- Author BiographyFlorence Ducatteau is a children's book author and a therapist. Chantal Peten is a children's book illustrator.
- Author(s)Florence Ducatteau
- PublisherClavis Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWant to Know
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClavis Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width253 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chantal Peten
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.72
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.