All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust open this book for a trip to the zoo, where you might see some scary reptiles, some odd birds, or some very strange insects. You might even get to feed and pet some of the animals! This nfiction title offers lots of phonics fun and a highly appealing new art style that blends charming illustrations with photos of real animals. We Read Phonics makes it easy for parents to help their children improve phonics skills and read a decodable story. Each book combines a fun story with simple games for phonics and sight words. The games are quick and easy to play - and they are all designed to help children read the story and improve their decoding skills. The result is faster reading development and kids who love to read!
- Author(s)Senior Lecturer and Head of the School of English Bruce Johnson
- PublisherTreasure Bay
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWe Read Phonics: Level 7
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTreasure Bay
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width165 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Meredith Johnson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.