Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.81Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery person that you kw or see is going through something much more than you kw. It could be something great and wonderful or something more devastating. No matter what this internal conflict may be, I believe that people can benefit by hearing the stories of others and by taking everything one day at a time. Everything may be going wonderfully for someone when one day everything is suddenly turned upside down. In A Day, author Carly Hasting tells about her struggle of suddenly falling ill as a high school student and the long journey it took to receive a diagsis and understanding. However, A Day has a much greater purpose than to simply tell the story of a sick girl. It is a book of encouragement-encouragement to get out there and follow your dreams, encouragement to continue on your journey even when things begin to hinder the progress, and encouragement to be the best you that you can be.
- Author(s)Carly Hasting
- PublisherTate Publishing Company
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.