All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTravel deep into the ocean way below the surface and you ll encounter some creatures you never knew existed! This book takes you on a journey through the dark depths of the sea towards the ocean floor. Most ecosystems need sunlight, but deep in the ocean where the sun doesn t shine animals have adapted some very interesting ways to see, protect themselves, and eat. Discover the unique habitats, adaptations, and food chains of these deep -sea creatures.
- Author BiographyKevin Kurtz(A Day in the Deep) is also the author ofA Day in the Salt MarshandA Day on the Mountain. He has loved science, nature, and books since he was a kid. As an adult, he has worked as an educator for organizations such as the South Carolina Aquarium and the Science Factory Children s Museum, and also onboard, the research ship theJOIDES Resolutionduring an expedition in the South Pacific. Kevin currently lives in upstate New York, where he continues to write and visit schools to teach children about the wonders of nature. Visit Kevin'swebsitefor more information.
- Author(s)Kevin Kurtz
- PublisherArbordale Publishing
- Date of Publication10/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArbordale Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width211 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Erin E Hunter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.